Friday, August 19, 2005

We are ridiculously busy.

Unbelievably so.

My dear friend Jana is getting married tomorrow, and Shiloh and Elijah and I are all in the wedding. I go back and forth between being excited beyond belief for her, and wanting it all to be O-ver. After this, we have baby shower, dinners w/friends, dentist appts, BBQs, etc. All in addition to our normal weekly stuff. Cleaninglaundryshoppingcookingerrandshomeschoolprep. Breathe. Try to scrap in there somewhere. I have a project I'm hoping to submit.

I'm starting to think this is just life with a big family. 6 people with needs. 24 hours to meet them all. And I'm the manager. I wouldn't trade it for the world. But I'd be really really really happy if I could get caught up and on top of everything, just once.

No comments: