Monday, August 29, 2005

10 places I'd like to travel to

I saw this challenge posted on 2peas by Tenika...here goes. I think I'll add the whys too.
  1. the Grand Canyon -- just because I think it would be awesome.
  2. London, England -- because Dan really wants to go. Though if we went I think we'd have to see Scotland and Ireland as well.
  3. Glacier Nat'l Park (Montana) -- fairly nearby and awesome for camping, from what I remember
  4. Hawaii -- do I need to say why?
  5. Israel -- everyone I've talked to that has gone says that it totally changed their understanding of the Bible and made it come to life in a new way
  6. back to the California Redwoods -- it was so beautiful when we were there before and we left so quickly after getting rained out. Also the Samoa Cookhouse is totally cool.
  7. Philadelphia, PA -- to see my sis
  8. Spain -- I've just always wanted to go there, to the countryside more than the cities, though
  9. Maine when the leaves are falling -- another self-explanatory one
  10. the rest of the East Coast -- we'd love to do an American History tour with the kids when they get older. Also, to see the Smithsonian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

all of these are great places - I loved the grand canyon and would love to go back one of these days

Susan said...

Good ones Rosey!
Hey, your in Bonney Lake! Hi neighbor...Im in Puyallup :)

AtomicArt1 said...

Wow--we're neighbors! You two should come to the Pea dinner at the CK convention in Bellevue!