Tuesday, November 14, 2006

On my happy list...

(because Sara did it)

*Having comfortably tired abs after working out in the morning.
*A friend from church who wants to have the kids over.
*And thus, the hope of two hours in a quiet, clean house.
*My morning cup(s) of coffee.
*My new vertical file storage that hangs on the wall and holds my letter stickers. I just like to look at them. :)
*George Outline stamps by FontWerks.
*Bottled water.
*Precept upon Precept Bible studies.
*Bamboo flooring--we just got some for the dining room and kitchen.
*My husband coming home from work on time. ;)

and most importantly

*A God whose mercies are new every morning, who faithfully loves me, forgives me, and provides for me in every way.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Tell me more about the Bamboo flooring - we are considering it.