Sunday, November 05, 2006

Hurray for clematis!

I won 2nd place in the Simple Scrapbooks layout contest! Thanks SS--I was so excited! The funny thing is, the other LO I submitted took most of the day Friday (and part of Thursday evening), I loved the original concept but it wasn't anything super special by dinnertime, and I had to stop so I could take it to Kinko's before they closed. That one didn't place. This one took less time, and I think is more honestly and expression of who I am. Which, in my opinion, is what scrapbooking is about.

(Mimi, I had hoped to run into you! I remember last year we tried to get together and weren't able to! Next year, maybe?)

Hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic layout! No wonder you won!!! Congradulations!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! i found your blog via fiskateers. your work is beautiful!

Mimi said...

I heard your name, dear Rosy! I turned to my mom and said, "I KNOW her!"

Indeed, next year. Congratulations.

And, the layout is gorgeous.