Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm off to the CK convention tomorrow.

It always amazes me how long it takes to get ready for a day away from the kids! Totally worth it, don't get me wrong, but I've already been to the store to get a pizza for tomorrow, I need to get an oil change later, get the house reasonably cleaned up and put the folded laundry away so DH isn't frantically searching for matching socks or pants that fit. And I'm hoping to enter at least one of the contests, and of course it didn't occur to me to start early....

One happy thing though--Shiloh was practicing ballet/gymnastics stuff this morning, and lamented to me that we don't have a mat upon which she could practice her somersaults. Then I remembered our fold-up mat that I got for overnight visitors....and now all the kids are jumping on and over it. Fun for the whole family, let me tell ya.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Hey, I'll be there too.