Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's Thursday morning, and....

  • The Great Clothing Swap is over, and was a success (though I still have a bag of single shoes that I know have mates.
  • I've worked out every day for the last two weeks, except Sunday
  • We're out of good coffee, we have this flavored stuff that was on sale and I'm refusing to drink it.
  • Mariah has glitter all over her hands and I don't know how it go there.
  • LOST just keeps getting crazier and crazier.
  • If Dan and I ever get more than 2 minutes together in our house, I'm going to have him help me make my blog pretty.
  • The garbage truck is REALLY exciting (for different reasons, depending on who you ask).
  • Esther has a cold.
  • I need a nap.

Here's a page I did a while back. :)

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Yay on the clothing, bah on the coffee, I hope Esther feels better soon, and ADORABLE page - love the colors.