Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday Monday

...so good to me...

I do love Mondays. The house is (usually) clean (it is today), usually I can get away with a little extra quiet time in the morning before the kids melt down, and I'm rested. And in one week, Monday night will be 24 night again.

Right now:
*Elijah's going to save someone from the fire (there's a car alarm going off in our neighborhood). He has his "fire jacket" and Spiderman fire boots on. Oh, wait. Now I guess it's too cold outside for him to save someone. Ah, the self-preservation instinct.
*Esther's running around without a diaper. She likes taking it off these days. I'm wondering if she'll get used to the diaper-free life and learn to use the toilet. One can hope, right?
*Shiloh and Mariah are playing quietly.
*I'm making my mental list for today. Gilmore Girls, school, scrapping, lunch, more scrapping, more Gilmore Girls, testing our phone line, updating the budget, possibly teaching a class tonight...
*And Dan is at work, no doubt working hard on someone's tradeshow booth or someone else's promotional materials.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Sounds like a lovely Monday - I giggled at the self-preservation.

Cat said...

SEE... I told you that Gilmore Girls was the BEST show on the planet! Well... I'm hooked on 24 now, too. So turnabout is fair play.