Monday, January 15, 2007

Got a case of the Mondays....

I'm feeling a little blah this morning, I think mostly because it'll be a busy week for Dan. He'll be in Seattle 2 days this week directing a video for a client's upcoming trade show. Cool for him, long days for both of us though.

So....this is what I'm looking forward to today:
  • Watching the snow melt--it's supposed to get up to a balmy 38 degrees today!
  • Playing with new(ish) foof-a-la papers for some store samples at Ben Franklin.
  • Uploading a new weekly challenge at My Scrapbook Nook.
  • The next chapter of Charlotte's Web.
  • A couple organizing projects.
  • Maybe taking the kids to the play area at Top Foods and loitering in the magazine aisle.
  • A nap this afternoon.
  • Getting back into my Exodus Bible study...I think lesson 8 has been cancelled 3 times now for various reasons, which works for me because I still haven't finished it.
  • Seeing whether the band-aid on Esther's thumb prevents her from sucking it. We're not actively trying to get her to break the habit, but if it happens we won't be disappointed. Sensitive skin + constant moisture = not good.
  • Watching Jack Bauer save the world again.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Well sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy. Hope he gets home soon.

Cassie
http://clgphotography.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

Did you get more snow? We did.

AtomicArt1 said...

Yes!! Thankfully, it's all starting to melt now. :)