Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Did you hear that?

That was the sound of me letting out the breath I've been holding for two days, since Leah called me to invite me to be a part of the Home Scrap Club DT at myscrapbooknook.com!! HSC is a super cool kit club that is undergoing a major transformation, and I'm really excited to be a part of it. The message board is super friendly and they have some fun crops and contests planned.

This is a sneak peek of my first kit...should be arriving Friday or Saturday! But who's keeping track? Certainly not me. There's no reason for my mailperson to feel uncomfortable or threatened when they come by. Nope. (Yes, that is Maya Road chipboard!)

Anyway, if you're interested in subscribing to the kit, mention my name at checkout and I'll send you a RAK! A good one too, not just some old paper I've been meaning to get rid of. :)

Happy Humpday to you all!

4 comments:

Tam, I am said...

Rosy congrats on making the MSN DT. I can't wait to start working with you this great team!

Mimi said...

Whohoooo! Congratulations! And, what a beautiful kit - enjoy.

Mrs. H said...

Hey your #1 on my blogroll, did u plan that?? HEHE.
Congrats!!! you amaze me, 4 kids, two more than me and you find to scrap it up.

Bernadette Merikle said...

Wow--super congrats Rosy!