Sunday, December 31, 2006

Ringing it in

Since I spent most of the week keeping the kids out of Dan's hair and then had what will heretofore be called "The Snoqualmie Pass Fiasco" or TSPF (psa: as much as kids like snow, some kids melt down if any part of their body gets cold...do not take such kids to a crowded snow park 2 hours away from home and then park half an hour away), it is a relief having a quiet night at home, even though it's New Year's Eve, which makes me officially boring. In my defense, we did have plans to have friends over this evening, but their week was as crazy as ours and needed to cancel. Such is life.

On the flip side, I've made my goals, we've had a nice break from school, I've had some recent scrap victories and I should get a chunk of time away from the family tomorrow. In short, I'm recommitting to following Christ, loving my family, and pursuing the truly important things in life.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Happy, happy New Year to you and yours, Rosy! May the new year bring joy, love, happiness and lots of scrapping!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the reminder, rosy. a new year -- a new year of committments. here's to choosing what is truly important. and amen to recommitting to Christ. happy 2007!