Monday, December 11, 2006

On to round 1!

Remember the Memory Creators Super Bowl of Scrapbooking contest I told you about? I'm one of 20 who just made it through the 2nd round--go me! Now we have 10 days to complete our next set of layouts...yes, I think they know it's the Christmas season! Actually, I shouldn't have any problem since I'm still in denial about Christmas and am planning to start my shopping when Dan gets his year-end bonus next week. Anyway, here are this round's layouts:

















We're having some friends over for dinner tonight. They just got married 2 months ago, and she was in a Bible study I led when she was in Jr. High/High School and I was single. I figure if nothing else we'll be able to provide them with a compelling reason to delay starting their family! We're pretty good at that. ;)

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

Love the school layout!!
Shiloh totally looks just like you in that photo!
Good luck in the superbowl!!!
BECCY