Friday, December 08, 2006

14 hours and counting...

...until my eBay auctions close. If you're a fan of Stampin' Up! stamps, you can get some terrific sets for as low as $.99!! ;)

When I lived in Port Angeles, all the ladies at church were either scrapbookers or rubber stampers, and Stampin' Up! parties were huge. For some reason, home parties were a big thing there (really big). Fast forward to now, where I have (or had!) an entire drawerful of stamp sets, most of which I'd only used one of the entire set, and that only a couple times. Fortunately for me, the cash outlay wasn't huge, since I hosted a couple parties and got most of the sets cheap.

Anyway, a few of them sold within minutes of being posted, so guess what I bought with my newly replenished PayPal account??? MORE STAMPS!!! This time it's different though. REALLY! I have a much better sense of my style as a scrapbooker and the FontWerks stamps I just spent a fortune on (dang that exchange rate!) are perfect. How can you resist these?

Well, I'm off to stalk my e-mail for more closed auctions, and fill up that new empty drawer!

No comments: