Saturday, December 16, 2006

Home again, home again

There's DEFINITELY no place like home! We were only gone for about 20 hours but it felt like days...probably because it's been days since we've been fully functioning in our home. And we had the sense to clean yesterday before we left--mostly because I didn't like the idea of coming home to a full trash can, crumbs on the counter, food in the sink after what could have been way longer than 20 hours! They were quoting up to a week on the radio. And the people who live on the street adjacent to ours still don't have power.

Now that I've been cutting out bad carbs, when I do have them it makes me feel yucky. I had a piece of pizza at Costco tonight, and I have this weird headachey-headrush thing going on. I guess that'll teach me not to eat Costco pizza! I'm down 12 lbs. as of today...definitely noticing my jeans fitting more consistently.

Nothing of importance to share, so I'll post a layout (that I'm really hoping I haven't posted on my blog before, because that would be embarrassing.):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on having power again - ours came on Sunday morning.

And, more importantly, congratulations on the weight loss!

- Mimi