Monday, December 05, 2005

Published!!!


I got an e-mail this morning that I'm going to be published in a scrapbooking magazine for the first time!! So exciting!! The funny thing is that people tend to think of scrapping as a Mom thing--you know, moms taking pictures of their kids and writing their memories and thoughts about how much they love them. But the page I got picked up is one I made about Dan! Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for the Jan/Feb/Mar issue of CorrespondenceART magazine...probably will be on the newsstands in a couple months or so. :)

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Congratulations, Rosy! Well deserved!

Anonymous said...

Rosy!!!! Big congrats!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Huge congrats, Rosy!! I will certainly be looking for it!! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Woohooo, Rosy!!! Congrats