Sunday, November 27, 2005

What are you doing Dec. 9th?


If you're within driving distance of Bonney Lake Ben Franklin, I hope you'll be taking my Holiday Tags class! We'll make the tags in the picture to the left, and learn some of the many uses for tags for sprucing up your Christmas presents or embellishing your scrapbook layouts. You can sign up on their website, the cost for the class is $15 and supplies will be about $5.

While we're on the subject, what is the best scrapbooking class you've ever taken? What did you like about it? Any suggestions for a newbie teacher?

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Move at a nice clip, don't be too basic, but don't leave people behind.

Offer ways for people to jump ahead if you have some slower students.

My favorite class is a 10 cards in 120 minutes one where the supplies for each card are in a basket and the baskets are passed around so you are all working on a project.

Congratulations, wish I lived closer to Bonney Lake!

Anonymous said...

Rosy, oh my gosh!!! Those are some cute tags, I wished I didn't live on the other side of the mountains! Good Luck with your class! :) GiGi