Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Promotions

Here at home, my goal is to work myself out of a job. ;) Some moms struggle with letting their kids do work around the house because they "don't do it right." I, however, will do just about anything to get out of housecleaning, and would rather see dishes in the wrong place than sitting on the counter dirty, hence...
  • Shiloh has been promoted to dishwasher emptier
  • Elijah has taken over her former responsibilities as silverware sorter
  • I am now kitchen manager
Big deal, right? It's a huge deal to me, which probably tells you all something about my life...

However, lest you think I'm overwhelmingly pathetic...I've been asked to join the Ben Franklin Design Team, which means I will be designing scrapbook pages for them to display in the store. I actually dug out my Social Security card and filled out a W-4 for the first time since 1997! This will nicely complement my teaching opportunity there, and I'm thrilled to be working with great people and at a great store that sells great stuff!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Congratulations, Rosy, on both the new job and on the propmotion to Kitchen Manager! Unforunately in my household, kitchen manager still seems to be the dishwasher loader.

Mimi said...

(Um, that should be "PROMOTION")

Anonymous said...

congrats again on BF!!! i was just up there last week..lol..love that stinkin place!! :0)

Anonymous said...

kitchen manager! I love it!
And big BIG congrats to you!:)