Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I *heart* days off...

Dan had to use up some vacation time, so he took a half day on Friday and a full day off yesterday. The best thing is when he takes a day off and everyone else is working, because then we don't make plans with other people....isn't that horrible??? It's not that I don't love getting together with friends, it's just so nice to stay home, get caught up on things here, have him field some of the interruptions, etc.

Anyway, we're back to the daily grind today. The kids have already trashed the house, I'm still in my jammies, have a mile-long to do list. Here's a few things on that list...
  • finish apps for 2 design teams
  • finish up Christmas cards
  • weekly cleaning (I try to do it all in one day)
  • make my sister's Christmas present (a decorated journal)
  • finish Shiloh's present (a decorated box)
  • wrap some presents
  • do school
I'd better not add anything more to this list!! I think it's already past what I can reasonably do in a day!

Have a great day, and I hope whatever's on your list is getting accomplished. :)

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Whohooo!