Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm twitterpated.

It's funny to me that, as much of an anti-materialist as I used to be, I can be so completely obsessed with a product. Created by someone for the purpose of making money. 10 years ago I would have rolled my eyes at myself and extolled the virtues of a simple life, free from the love of shaved legs and spending money needlessly. After all, there are hungry children in China that would love those stamps of yours.

Can't say that I blame them, either.

I bought these little sweethearts about 3 weeks ago, and haven't had a chance to play with them until now. I used them to make the scalloped white strip behind the title. It's probably not that noticeable, and probably not even that cool when it comes to some of the amazing stuff some scrappers do, but for me, there's something about using a product and having it work out exactly the way I'd hoped, and realizing how much potential there is in it, that is so satisfying.

And it helps that I got 3 hours of virtually uninterrupted scrap time this afternoon. I can't remember the last time that happened. As soon as I'm done on the computer, I could probably squeeze in another hour or two before bed.

G'night all!

3 comments:

Zarah said...

LOVE the LO - and she's soooo cute! Looks like my cousin as a child! :D

Mimi said...

What an awesome layout, and enjoy the twitterpated feeling.

Anonymous said...

oooooooooh....i love this layout Rosy!