Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Count it all joy...

  1. In 2 1/2 weeks I get to drink coffee again!
  2. I'm on the verge of losing another 10 lbs. (though so far I've only lost 2 or 3 since I started back up).
  3. Tomorrow I should be able to scrap
  4. Tomorrow night is date night!
  5. I have a new QuicKutz!
  6. I'm enjoying my Bible lately, more than I have in months.
  7. Shiloh's healthy again.
  8. Elijah learned a good lesson about putting his toys in the closet instead of putting them away.
  9. Mariah and I have been bonding lately.
  10. Essie is settling nicely into her big girl bed.
  11. Dan's been enjoying work.
  12. Homeschool group starts a new trimester on Friday.

I could go on, but it's harder to count my blessings when I'm overtired at 7:00am. So I'll leave you with a photo instead:

1 comment:

Zarah said...

I love this post! Makes me happy. :D Such a scrapable photo too...! ;)