Friday, June 30, 2006

Giving myself 5 minutes

The house needs picking up, and I haven't started dinner, but I thought I should check in anyway. Since the randomness format has worked so well for me in the past...

  • It took me well over 2 hours to fold laundry today. I was watching a movie at the same time, but still. And it's not put away yet, which means if the kids get up soon I'm at risk for refolding it.
  • Ever feel like Dory on Finding Nemo? I do. I have at least 10 unfinished LOs in my little corner. I have these great ideas, then I have to stop scrapping for the evening, and by the time I come back to it the idea has fallen somewhat flat. One of these days I'll just take a day and finish 'em all up.
  • Had a terrific time teaching a class at Ben Franklin last night--Beccy and Shanna showed up!! Beccy, if you're out there you have to post! :)
  • 3 minutes already?
  • My stepdad is opening his own auto mechanic shop. If you're in the Everett/Mukilteo area, I can't recommend a better mechanic.
  • Ummm...any ideas on what we should have for dinner tonight?
  • I love summer reading programs at the library!! Getting that sticker every week has been enough to get us into the 20 min. a day groove. And my 3 older kids and I can now recite Chicka Chicka Boom Boom from start to finish by heart.
Have a great weekend!! phew

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosy-
The cards we made were awesome, you have inspired me once again. My favorite one is the heart button card. I was thinking of taking that same idea and doing a christmas tree for christmas cards, whatda think?
Keep sending your class schedules I want to do it again!!!

Anonymous said...

hope you had a graet weekend!!! =)

Cat said...

Chicka chicka boom boom, will there be enough room?

Good to know that you had some supporters at your class because I stink at that so far! Sorry!!

I'll meet you at the top of the coconut tree...