Friday, June 23, 2006

More randomness

  • Esther is impossibly cute. She's at that cute Frankenstein-walking phase, she walks around with her arms straight out babbling all day long.
  • I'm taking the kids to a free event at a local park w/a craft table, inflatables, concessions...and realizing that I love stuff like this, but I hate taking my kids to it! It's so hard being in an uncontrolled environment with 4 little ones...which explains why we don't go anywhere except the grocery store and church.
  • The photo shoot I mentioned in my last post...I made a LO for Dan with the outtakes. :) Photos courtesy of Emages Photography in Auburn.








  • That $50 nap I mentioned in my last post...still hasn't happened.
  • You know how your kids' idiosyncrasies can just drive you crazy??? Shiloh can't seem to do anything without making a huge mess, I have bright pink spots on my dining room floor to prove it. Elijah is so fast, loud and volatile that it takes me at least half an hour to relax every day when they take their naps (and I'm rarely totally left alone for the entire half hour). And Mariah...well, if she survives childhood and becomes a God-fearing, productive member of society it'll be a miracle. Esther has yet to show her hand, and I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
  • I'm glad God made parenting a joint venture...if I didn't have Dan to balance out all my weaknesses my kids would be very different people, and my home would be a very different place.
Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Bwahahahahhaa, the Frankenstein walking period. Giggle.

Yes, I am also thankful that we parent in pairs, otherwise my kids and I would all be insane.