Saturday, March 04, 2006

Organization update

Since starting the HGTV challenge, I've:
  • analyzed my paper habits (mail, newspapers, catalogs, documents, etc.)
  • purged some paper from the filing cabinet
  • dealt with a couple piles on the computer table
  • copied a bunch of our CDs to the computer and boxed them up to go to the shed
  • reorganized our toy area and most of the homeschool area
  • purged some old dishes and some toys
  • bought a tie and belt hanger, so Dan has some place to put his ties other than 0ur shoe holder thingie (the times he's worn a tie since I've known him I can count on one hand)
I'm feeling pretty good about it, but there's a lot more to do, and of course the problem of keeping everything from returning to it's usual condition...

Ok, off to bed. :)

No comments: