Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday randomness

  • Still on my spring cleaning rampage. I don't think I've ever been this into cleaning my house. The cool thing about organizing, though, is that everything *stays* clean longer! Dan is loving it.
  • Only 3 days until the next episode of 24! I think I mentioned before that I don't watch TV? All bets were off when Season 5 started. We had just finished Season 4 earlier that week, and I don't think the adrenaline had time to leave our system. We're hooked. We even watch the reruns on Saturday night. Anyway, the previews for this week sounded like they were going to kill off another main character??? It took me all day Tuesday to recover from Edgar's departure.
  • Dental work isn't a big deal to me. Paying for it sucks though. A lot.
  • PBS buys me at least an hour of peace and quiet every morning.
  • Waking up early for dental work also sucks. I can't grasp the fact that it's 10:11am on Friday morning. The whole day just feels kind of off.
  • 8 days until the CK Convention in Portland OR! Totally excited to see old and new friends, do some shopping, hit Powell's, etc.

Have a great weekend! I trust that my brain will return to it's normal, semi-functioning state by Monday.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Yeah, rub in that dental work isn't a big deal to you - my mouth STILL hurts from my two hour marathon appointment on Tuesday. Sigh.

Enjoy the convention and travel safely!