Monday, March 06, 2006

A collaborative effort

Many of you know that my husband Dan is a graphic designer (an excellent one at that!). So I often will ask for his feedback on my pages, and then brace myself for his honest feedback. Unfortunately for me, he's pretty much always right, and unfortunately for him, I'm not working in Photoshop and can't always change what needs changing.

Saturday night I showed him a page I'd been working on. He didn't like the title. I loved the concept though, and couldn't redo the title, so I finished the page. I showed him again and asked him what he thought of the *rest* of the page. Of course he couldn't leave the title alone, and came up with some ideas he was sure would work, and offered to help.

This is what we came up with:

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Ooooh, I LOVE that title.

Good collaboration, you two!

Anonymous said...

love what you've done together!
and thank you thank you thank you for the fontwerks paper!!!

Lana said...

it's totally cute! :)