Friday, February 24, 2006

Update

Since you've all been waiting in breathless anticipation, I thought I'd let you know how I did with my list:
  1. prep for birthday card class (did the prep, did the class)
  2. clean scrap area (did it when I was waiting for Mariah to fall asleep so I could take a shower)
  3. take pictures of Elijah and Esther (didn't happen, and now Esther is having eczema issues again, so I'm taking her off milk again and not taking pictures until her cheeks are no longer yucky)
  4. make Thank You cards (HAHAHA! Told you that wouldn't happen.)
  5. dust (DID IT!! woo-hoo)
  6. develop a class concept I've been thinking about (this one is still stewing)
  7. gussy up scrap resume (nope, still looks pathetic)
  8. get a quote on a truckload of dirt ($120/12 yds., so now Dan and I need to decide if we want to do it now or later)
  9. and one other thing (didn't do it, but made some progress with it).
So like I said, the list gets me moving, even if it never gets finished. I'd still like a finished list. But I guess it's good to know that the important things happened. As well as all the daily/weekly necessities that I do without thinking about, and (most importantly) being available to my kiddos.

4 comments:

Gwyn Calvetti said...

I struggle with these darn lists, too. I got four of my five things the other day. Not a one of them was anything fun. But now it's the weekend and I've done my penance (aka laundry folding, ironing, mending and clearing off a "hot spot")

Cat said...

Got some of your stuff done - GOOD FOR YOU!!

Mimi said...

Congratulations on getting stuff done!

Sorry to hear about the exzema though.

Anonymous said...

you know i love lists! i love how you are actually crossing things off of yours! ;)