Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Let's talk about something other than scrapbooking.

Right now--
  1. Dan and I just finished watching Lost. He's watching The Simpsons. I'm here.
  2. Lost being on at 10 now instead of 9 means that we don't have to miss the first 10 min.
  3. Shiloh went to bed with a 102 temp. She will be beyond devastated if we have to miss the Valentine's Day party at our homeschool group on Friday.
  4. Elijah's birthday is in 14 days. He loves the stickers we got to make his invitations. He's been talking about his birthday presents since March of last year.
  5. Mariah is obsessed with Esther's new toy.
  6. Esther's new toy is called Noodle the Poodle. Unfortunately, my creativity doesn't extend into stuffed animal names.
  7. Watching someone light up when they've used a rub-on for the first time is exhilirating.
  8. Sorry, that was about scrapbooking. Sort of.
  9. I'm in the process of determining what I'm going to do with the rest of my life. Besides parenting, marriage, and you know, other stuff.
  10. Staying home alone is the best thing in the world. Especially when the house is clean. I do love going to church, but I don't mind missing prophecy videos. Videos put me to sleep at 7pm.
  11. Lost doesn't put me to sleep though...neither does 24.
  12. 5 years ago I would have thought you were nuts if you told me I would someday have 3 must-watch TV shows per week.
  13. I have 3 friends that I need to call. Hopefully tomorrow.
  14. My life would truly be better if I used my crockpot most days.
  15. Good night.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Great list - we are still working through the second season of LOST, ourselves.