Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Monday!

Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE Mondays??? It's the beginning of a new week. Everything returns to "normal" after a busy weekend. I'm rested, I've had some scrapping time recently, and the house is usually in decent shape.

Today is an especially happy Monday because a) it's a gorgeous day here in Bonney Lake, WA, and b) I jogged this morning!! I made the discovery a few weeks back that exercise just isn't going to happen unless I get up at 6, and I've been better about getting to bed early (well, earlier)...exercise is so good for my mood. So is getting up early. I'll have to do it more often.

Anyway, off to make my list for the week! Here's a new one of Mariah...She's almost 3 now. How did I miss that I can add photos to my blog by dragging and dropping? Way easier than the way I'd been doing it.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Unfortunatly, the photo isn't showing up, but WHOHOOOOO and congratulations on getting up so early and jogging!

I hear it will be over 80 today. Enjoy

Nikki said...

I can't see the photo either :(

congrats on the jogging :)

http://nikkihobbs.blogspot.com/

Cat said...

I LOVE this LO!! Well done, you!