Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday night...

And of course I'm at home, at the computer. What else would I be doing?

Actually, I've been scrapping, using my July kit from the Nook, realizing how many non-summery things I can do with non-summery papers. Because I'm not sure what happened last year, but I have NO summery summer pictures. Some random, quick-get-the-camera, dark background, slightly blurry ones though. But those weren't doing it for me.

So I did these instead:
Tomorrow is the last day of soccer...and I've been going back and forth on whether to do T-ball....but I'm leaning toward it now. The program is great and Elijah talks incessantly about wanting to play baseball, but practices and games are on Saturdays. So we can pretty much say goodbye to weekend trips, unless I can talk Dan into taking a day or two off during the week, which probably wouldn't be all that hard.

I'm getting tired now...and I need to be fresh for my chat with Layle K. (I don't want to butcher her last name) from Scenic Route at Creating Pages in the morning....so if you happen to be up at 8am PST tomorrow, come and join us!

For now, good night.

3 comments:

Zarah said...

WOOOW!! Love them - especially the one with the arrows! That's soooo clever!

Anonymous said...

LOVVVVVVE these Rosy! Especially the "observations" one. What a great idea! Can't wait to get my kit!!!! YAY!

Fletch said...

Those are so very cool! Just had to pop in and check out your work!