Thursday, April 20, 2006

Not really a Monty Python fan...

...though I probably could be without too hard of a push. But the guys I hung out with in high school quoted it ad nauseum, so I picked up some stuff by osmosis. And I did see this hilarious sketch about Olympic Hide-and-Seek that wouldn't be nearly as funny if I tried to explain it, so I won't.

Just sharing that so you understand the context for this layout. It's inspired by a song that wouldn't be funny to you if you weren't already familiar with it ("Always look on the bright side of life", since it's small and hard to read), but I was pretty proud of myself. Especially for including the whistling little birdie.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

How can you be a Greener and not love Monty Python? Bwahahahahahahah.

Great layout.

Cat said...

I was on the fringe of the Monty Python crew, too... never fully embraced it. Silly things are funnier to me now. Cute LO!